- The Holy Scriptures: We believe the Bible, both Old & New Testaments, to be the complete and verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original manuscripts and therefore, the supreme and only standard for faith and conduct.(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
- The Person of God: We believe in one living, eternal and true God, existing in three persons as Father, Son & Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; 1 Timothy 1:17; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Hebrews 11:6)
- The Person of Christ: We believe that Jesus Christ is a true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He was born without sin and after living a perfect sinless life, He willingly submitted Himself to death on the cross shedding His blood as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose victorious from the grave and He ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Father, He now functions as our Great High Priest and Advocate. We believe in "that blessed hope", the personal, imminent and premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones and His subsequent return to Earth with His saints to establish His Millennial kingdom. (John 1:1,2; John 1:14; Luke 1:35; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Corinthians 15:3; Luke 24:36-43; Hebrews 4:14; Titus 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; Matthew 24:29-31; Revelation 20:1-6)
- The Person of the Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Person of the Godhead Who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment and that He is the One Who regenerates the believing sinner, baptizing all believers into the Body of Christ, indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption. During the Church Age, He is guiding, guarding, instructing and giving Spiritual gifts unto the Body of Christ, thereby enabling and empowering the believer for godly living and service. (Matthew 28:19; John 16:7-11; Romans 8:9-11; Ephesians 4:30; John 16:13-15)
- The Human Race: We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God and not in any sense, the product of an animal ancestry. Because of the sin of Adam, the human race fell, inheriting a sinful nature and became separated from God; Therefore, Man is totally depraved and of of himself, utterly unable to redeem his lost condition. (Genesis 1:26-28; Genesis 2:16-17; Romans 5:12-19; Romans 3:23; Romans 7:18)
- Satan: We believe that Satan is a personal being, the author of sin, the tempter of man and accuser of the brethren; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and that he shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire. (Ezekiel 28:13-17; Isaiah 14:12-17; Matthew 4:1-11; Acts 5:3; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 1 Peter 5:8; Revelation 12:9; Revelation 12:10; Revelation 20:10)
- Salvation: We believe that the salvation of the sinner is wholly of God's grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Who shed His blood upon Calvary's cross for the remission of our sins. All those trusting in Christ for salvation are kept by God's power and are secure in Christ forever.(Ephesians 2:8,9; Romans 10:13; John 6:37-40; 1 Peter 1:5)
- Ordinances for the Church: We believe that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.(Matthew 28:19; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- The Church: We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ, of which He is the head.(1 Corinthians 12:12-27; Ephesians 2:13-22; Colossians 1:18)
- Resurrection and Judgement: We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead - of the believer, to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever, to judgement and everlasting, conscious punishment in the Lake of Fire.(1 Corinthians 15:35-58; Philippians 3:20-21; Revelation 20:11-15)
We believe in the eternal security of the believer in Christ and stand upon this doctrine as a vital part of the teaching of Scripture. We believe that this security is based upon God's unlimited power by which He is able to keep all His promises. We do not believe that a man is able to remove himself from the keeping power of God by any means. This is not, however, a license to sin because we are saved from sin unto righteousness.
Our church stands upon the conviction that there is no further need for additional revelation, that the gifts of tongues and healing were gifts of the Holy Spirit given to the Apostles as signs of God changing His manner in dealing with humanity from Law to Grace and that these gifts have ceased since they are no longer necessary. Although we believe the Lord heals when He chooses, we believe the supposed use of tongues and healing as spiritual gifts among professing believers is extra-biblical and displeasing to the Lord.
The Imminent Pre-Tribulational Rapture of the Church
We believe the Rapture of the Church may take place at any moment and that the Church and the Body of Christ will not go through any part of the Tribulation Period.